15 Facts To Love About Toby Keith
It seems like Toby Keith has been around forever. I grew up listening to him, and even got the chance to see some of his early performances when he was touring small venues around the South. I’ve been to his restaurant – and seen him in concert I don’t know how many times. Needless to say, I’m a fan.
You must like him too if you’re still reading this. But, how much do you know about the Big Dog Daddy?
How about we take a look? Every dog has its day, and it’s your day today!
1. Before he became a singer, Toby used to play semi-pro football.

2. He has released seventeen studio albums and two Christmas albums. Oh, and four greatest hits or compilations records.

3. After graduation, Toby worked as a derrick hand in the oil fields in Oklahoma.

4. Early in his career, when he was performing and playing bars, he would sometimes have to leave concerts if he was paged into work.

Commenti
Posta un commento