24 Pics That Could Be Anywhere Else In The World But They"re Here With Us




Welcome, all! Glad you could join us from wherever you’re finding yourself today. Now, I don’t presume to know what’s going on in your life or what you’re doing right now or even what your favorite food is.


Like, if I say pizza and I turn out to be right, it’s just an educated guess. 


But if you’re in here with me, I think it’s pretty safe to assume that you like a bit of fun.


So because we have that understanding, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ve got 16 memes that I hope will show you a good time.











1. Ooh, are we already on the bad pun train?


Yup, but don’t worry. Today, it only makes one stop.




2. Aww, it used to be their favorite pastime, too.


I don’t know what kind of pill you would even take for that.











3. Aw man, even they know what they’re doing to people out here.


That doesn’t make it any easier to resist when the time is right, though.




4. Hahaha, wonder if she’d yell at you for trying to wear this.


You don’t want to break the remote, after all.




Just when you thought it was safe to watch this…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know