The 13 Weirdest TV Conspiracies That Make Way Too Much Sense




I don’t want to sound alarmist but I think I figured out the meaning of everything and I’m terrified.


The connection between EVERYTHING.


Seriously. 


No, this is ain’t a joke but there are a bunch of conspiracies in the TV world that I’ve stumbled across and by sharing them with you I know I should be expecting black helicopters in the middle of the night. I wish I didn’t know but the truth is too much.











1. The product that Walter White makes in Breaking Bad is actually the reason why the Walkers in The Walking Dead exist.


Yes, in Season 1 the doctor at the CDC said that we’re all infected – but none of us WANT to admit we could have a drug problem.




2. The Flintstones and The Jetsons takes place in the same apocalyptic world. But one group of people resorted to a cavemen mentality and the other survived with their technology.


It’s why the Flintstones refer to modern day ideas – because they remember the world BEFORE the apocalypse.











3. The Count from Sesame Street feeds off the children and it’s the reason why kids rarely show up more than once.


He eight them.




4. The entire world of Saved By The Bell is Zack’s fantasy.


All the characters on the show were very similar to ones out on The Disney Channel’s Good Morning Miss Bliss. But Zack, who was the coolest kid on SBTB, was a total dork in Good Morning Miss Bliss. He wasn’t popular or a ladies man so the theory is that he made up a WHOLE world in which he was cool.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know