13 Big Facts About Tom Hanks" "Big"
Anyone who knows me is fully aware of the man-crush I have on the legendary Tom Hanks. I mean, throughout his entire career, Hanks has maintained his good guy status while simultaneously landing some of the biggest roles in film history. But when an actor has been in as many movies as Tom, it’s easy to forget about some of the less popular ones. For instance, remember Big? Sure it was pretty popular, but I feel like it rarely gets mentioned when discussing Hanks’ finest roles.
Well, for those of you who love Big as much as I do, here are some fun facts about the making of the film.
1. It was just one of many coming-of-age films to come out in 1988.

2. Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia were determined to do the entire piano dance scene without the help of doubles.

3. The filmmakers contacted the creator of “The Walking Piano” asking him to create one for the film.

4. Both Tom Hanks and Elizabeth Perkins thought the movie would go straight to video.

Commenti
Posta un commento