16 Times "That Escalated Quickly" Was An Understatement




Sometimes, things get out of hand. It’s a fact. We’ve all been to a “fun little gathering” that became a full-blown rager. You don’t expect things to escalate quickly, but someone lets word slip about the “gathering” to Bobby-friggin’-McDougall, then he tells all his idiot friends and the next thing you know, half your graduating class is in your living room. Nod if this story sounds familiar. I see a lot of heads moving, and to be honest, I’m not surprised. That’s why I’m confident this list of pictures depicting situations that escalated quickly will be well received. 











1. One for the ages, huh?






2. Heineken, bro?


Now there’s your first problem











3. Escalating quickly taken too literally






4. The night he would never forget…if only he could remember



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know