14 Little-Known Rubber Bands Hacks




We all have rubber bands lying around somewhere in our home. I tie my hair up with rubber bands, and I also make rubber band balls. Yes, I still make rubber band balls! It’s fun. 


Although I use my rubber bands for fun, there are so many practical ways to use them. I honestly never knew how useful they were until I saw my friend use a rubber band to create a car mount holder. I couldn’t believe how well it worked! I mean, if a rubber band can hold my hair and my phone up, what else can it do? Well, I did my research, and I found 14 different ways to use rubber bands! These hacks are super helpful, and I’m going to consider putting a few rubber bands in my purse. Just in case. Who knew rubber bands could make my life so much easier.?











1. Screws


Are you struggling to remove a screw? Place a wide rubber band between the head of the screw and the screwdriver, apply some pressure, and turn slowly. And you thought it was impossible to remove that screw!




2. Party


At the next party you host, you should wrap a colored rubber band around every drinking glass. Now, everyone will know whose cup is whose. You definitely won’t be hearing, “Is this my cup?”











3. Paint Can 


When I’m painting, I get paint all over the place. Messy, I know! The next time I need to paint, I’m going to wrap a large rubber band vertically around my paint can, so when I dip my paint brush into the paint can, I can use the rubber band as a paint brush scraper. 




4. Phone 


This makes looking at directions so much easier. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know