16 Hilarious Stories From Celeb Sex Scenes Gone Wrong




The image we might have of favorite celebrities handling everything with grace and class…


…is wrong. That couldn’t be more the case with these hilarious sex scene stories that some of them have shared. Some of them involve getting too happy in the pants by accident, or having to have your mom on the set – or straight-up falling asleep. Regardless, the fact that they had to do these scenes in front of a full film crew makes it all the more awkward!


SHARE if you’re glad celebs are more awkward than you!











1. Emilia Clarke kept giggling when Game of Thrones co-star Jason Momoa decided to wear a fluffy, bright pink sock to cover his junk.






2.  Margot Robbie pushed the hell out of Leonard DiCaprio to get him out of her light during The Wolf of Wall Street.


 “We were positioned while they lit around us in one scene, and I kind of pushed Leo’s head to one side and told him he was in my light and he moved out of [it] … he was so incredulous that I had told him to get out of my light, and physically moved him out of the way, he was like, ‘Did you really just do that?’ I don’t think anyone has told him to get out of their light in quite some time. He seemed extremely [shocked], but it was kind of funny.” 











3. Dave Franco had to get a butt pimple covered up by makeup.


 “I woke up that morning and I had a giant pimple on my ass. I had to go to the makeup artist who I had also met that week and be like, ‘Can we go in the other room and you’ll put makeup literally on my ass?’ So that was that…”




4. Jennifer Lawrence got wasted before her sex scene with Chris Pratt


“Because you forget, like when you’re shooting, I was like oh I’m gonna get hammered for the sex scene, ’cause it’s stressful and scary,” she said. “And then you forget like, you know, you’re at work and so you’re gonna be here for eight hours. I was incredibly hungover by the time they got to me.”




Then here’s how Ryan Reynolds couldn’t keep it together while juggling someone’s fun parts…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know