13 Things Everyone Should Know About Eddie Redmayne




To say that I was devastated when the last Harry Potter movie came out would be an understatement. Harry Potter and its fandom meant everything to me. So when I first heard that Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them was coming out, I had about a five-minute freak out session. And there’s going to be five movies in the series! Eddie Redmayne was already on everybody’s radar when he won an Oscar but now the whole world will be buzzing about him when Fantastic Beasts comes out. So I’ve gathered all the facts from the internet – unfortunately, I couldn’t use the Accio spell, but here are the most important things to know about Eddie, the newest wizard we’re all going to be in love with.











1. Eddie was classmates with Tom Hiddleston and Prince William at a prestigious boarding school called Eton College. 


Excuse me? Is everyone who goes there just extremely attractive? 




2. Eddie is colorblind! He can’t distinguish between colors so his wife helps him to pick out his clothes because of this. 













3. Eddie won an award and was presented it by Kim Cattrall. His parents were so impressed that they said to him, “If Kim Cattrall says you’re okay, you’re okay.” And they’ve supported his acting career ever since. 


 




4. He was often embarrassed about his freckles growing up but it actually helped land him a role in Savage Grace. Julianne Moore saw him walk into his audition and knew that he had the perfect look to play her son! 


Side note: the plot to Savage Grace is so scandalous. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know