9 Lessons You Learn After Black Friday
As someone who has never actually participated as a consumer in any sort of Black Friday event, I can’t share any personal experiences when it comes to the madness that takes place the day after Thanksgiving. However, I don’t live under a rock and I worked in retail for a number of years, so I am well aware of the antics that occur across the country each year. Also, simply searching online for Black Friday mayhem brings up countless stories, images, and videos of customers trying to make it through the whole ordeal in one piece!
Equipped with that type of information and my own experiences as a retail employee, I was able to compile a list of lessons everyone should learn after Black Friday shopping. If you study and remember them, you may reconsider your approach to next year’s events and have a better understanding of it as a whole.
Tell us about the craziest thing you’ve ever seen during Black Friday in the COMMENTS and then SHARE these important lessons with others.
Lesson 1: Folding Clothes Before The Sale Is Over Is A Waste Of Time

Lesson 2: Customers Are Ruthless


My thoughts exactly, Bean.

Commenti
Posta un commento