12 Fascinating JoJo Facts
I always love listening to old tunes that I used to jam to when I was a kid. JoJo is one of those singers that I listen to when I’m in that mood. She just has an amazing voice and such cool style. Even after all those years, it seems like she hasn’t changed. Her songs are still amazing, and she’s evolving into an amazing singer. If you love JoJo as much as I do, then you need to check out these pretty impressive facts about her. Honestly, they just made me love her even more!
1. JoJo’s real name is Joanna Noelle Levesque!

2. She is the youngest solo artist to release a #1 hit song on the Hot 100 chart.

3. Before she was famous, JoJo competed on America’s Most Talented Kids and she appeared on Kids Say the Darndest Things.

4. She did so well that The Oprah Winfrey Show contacted her to perform.

Commenti
Posta un commento