15 Beauty Realities That Are Extremely Relatable




I am obsessed with makeup. When I find someone who loves makeup as much as I do, it’s like there is an instant connection between us. I don’t care if I know you for two minutes, we can bond over how amazing the new Anastasia Beverly Hills palette is. Like seriously, it’s amazing! 


We makeup fanatics have each other’s backs. There is a huge online community of us, and it’s so cool to see the makeup looks that people try out. Aside from that, we also can relate to some memes that are about our makeup addiction. These pictures are hilarious because they are so relatable. I’m not afraid to say so! Check out these 15 beauty realities that you probably relate to. 











1. You like me! You really like me!






2. It’s pretty easy to get carried away, but who wouldn’t want to glow this bright?













3. Even though this is so annoying, you have to wet your beauty blender. A dry one is so useless.






4. That foundation alone probably costs around $60.00. Fact.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know