Woman Makes Amazing Transformation After Leaving Cheating Husband Who Called Her Fat




When Betsy Ayala, a young mother from Houston, Texas, found out her partner of 14 years had been cheating on her with a co-worker, she was devastated. She had just given birth to their daughter six months earlier, and had been battling both postpartum depression and anxiety. “I had been with him since I was 17 and pretty much devoted my life to our relationship and him.” Discovering the affair rocked her world, but on top of his infidelity, Betsy uncovered messages between her husband and his secret lover that were filled with hurtful names and comments about her weight.











Weight is something Betsy says she has battled her entire life — she went on her first diet when she was just 13 years old and has always turned to food for comfort. 






She gained weight in college, and even more during her first pregnancy in 2013.













After giving birth, Betsy weighed 262 pounds – and even though she was unhappy with herself, her husband always told her she was fine the way she was.






“He would always tell me I looked fine or would try to get me to eat junk all the time, which is why I was so devastated when I read those messages because it was almost like he enabled me or wanted me to stay that way.”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know