17 Inspirational Quotes From Children"s Books




I have always been a lover of words.


When I was little, my mom could be sure that if I wasn’t outside playing, I was inside reading or writing. By the time I got to university, I was so enamored with knowledge that I was reading at least a book a day.


I would, and still do, write thousands of words before finding the right ones. 


That’s why I love quotes so much: they’re the right ones. They’re the little bursts of words that linger in our minds long after we’re done reading. With that, they have the power to inspire us forward in life.


Much to my delight, some of the very best quotes come from children’s books. These quotes are simple yet meaningful enough that every adult should take a look. There’s something here for everyone. 


SHARE these 17 quotes with your friends and family today! 











1. Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne


As adults, we tend to build comfy “corners of the forest” and stay there voluntarily. We stop venturing out so much and thus we stop experiencing, discovering, and growing. Get on out there. You never know what greatness you could find. 




2. Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, Dr. Seuss


Don’t worry so much if you run into strange bird after strange bird. Every single bird you meet in life still teaches you a little about flying. Sooner than later, you meet a strange bird that’s your kind of strange bird…or you turn into a really strange bird and find a really strange flock. Either way, keep the balancing act going and you’re already winning at life. 




3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling


Sometimes the loudest lessons of all are completely silent. Listen to your own silence. Indulge your imagination. Believe in your thoughts. These things are your truths.











4. Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland, Lewis Carroll


Every single person I’ve ever met has doubted themselves at one time or another. Most of us have even been through a period of seriously questioning what we were doing with our lives. If we’d have simply stopped off in Wonderland to think about it all until we figured it out, we’d have never made it through the looking glass. You just have to keep moving forward.




5. Charlotte’s Web, E. B. White


You can’t see the world’s wonders if you’re not looking. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know