15 Celebs Who HAVE To Leave America Now Because Of The Election Results




This election season has made people say all sorts of things.


So I’m about to exploit people’s hyperbole for the sake of this article and show how absurd people’s statements are in response to an election.


Did everyone assume they were joking or exaggerating? Probably, but let’s put them on blast anyway.


Let’s get this over with.











1. Whoopi Goldberg had something to say about people making blanket statements about black Americans or any other group:


“I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go. I’ve always been an American, and this has always been my country and we’ve always been able to have discussions.” But apparently on another episode she said she’s here to stay.




2. Comedian George Lopez said:


He was looking at moving to Mexico or Canada and said he was “needing something stronger” than California’s legalized pot to get through the post-election era.











3. John Stewart doesn’t have The Daily Show anymore so he could easily start another show in another country:


“I’m getting in a rocket and going to another planet… because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”




4. Samuel L. Jackson told Jimmy Kimmel he’d take his “black ass to South Africa” if Hillary lost the Presidential race.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know