25 Moments of Impending Doom




We’ve all had our embarrassing moments. I have a nasty habit of tripping over my own feet, and just the other day, I tripped and did that “stabilize yourself” run for like 20 feet before I actually regained my balance. The saddest part for me was that I didn’t get to see it from everyone else’s perspective because no one was there with a camera to capture what would have been a beautiful set of photos.


But luckily, everyone usually has their phone out, so some of the most amazing moments have been captured… moments directly preceding disaster, that is.


If these don’t put you on edge, they’ll definitely make you laugh and cringe at the same time.











1. That face knows.






2. Glad she took off her shoes so she wouldn’t slip.













3. This is going to end with a mouthful of grass, I just know it.






4. When you’re so edgy that you take it to the limit every time.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know