18 Funny Pics That Are Definitely Better Than 2016
If you spend as much time on the internet as I do, you’ll find popular opinion eventually takes its toll. Personally, I don’t find this year to be all that bad, but the internet seems to think otherwise.
Apparently, 2016 is the year from hell. I disagree wholeheartedly, but I catch myself joking about it a lot, leading me to one conclusion: the internet has finally broken me. Nothing makes sense anymore. Maybe 2016 is as bad as everyone says it is. Oh well, 2016 may be a year to forget, but this pic dump ain’t that bad, so at least something good will come out of it.
1. There’s always a point of no return

2. Man’s gotta eat

3. What a nightmare

4. Ya! Fuck all that personal shit

5. Well, in that case, just take my money

Commenti
Posta un commento