Model Speaks Out About How This Popular Picture Ruined Her Life
It is often said that seeing is believing. Well in the case of Taiwanese model Heidi Yeh, this may not be entirely true. The model has spoken out about an image meme on the internet that has ruined her life and her career.
Have you ever been misunderstood on the internet? Be sure to SHARE this shocking story to help make things right.
“Just because I’m a model, people can hurt me like this and I can’t fight back. I just want to hide.”

The advertisement had a caption that read “The only thing you’ll ever have to worry about is how to explain it to the kids.”

Eventually JWT allowed another clinic, Simple Beauty, to make use of the image as well as posting it to the JWT Facebook page.

The stories that were created about Heidi Yeh would change her life forever…
Commenti
Posta un commento