23 Genius Life Hacks To Make Your Day Go As Smooth As Butter




Do you ever get annoyed with the most simple inconveniences? Life is busy, especially if you’re left completely exhausted because of your children. I’m here to enlighten you all on some ways to facilitate your day. You may be skeptical that these life hacks will actually help you at all, but trust me, please.


Here are 23 hacks to make your day go as smooth as butter.


SHARE this article with your Facebook friends. These simple tricks are lifesavers!











1. This diagram shows how you test a raw egg for freshness.


I’ve always wondered, to be honest.




2. Cover up painful trampoline springs with pool noodles.


They’re prettier, too.











3. For the perfect breakfast sandwich egg, put a few drops of water in a coffee mug with a whole egg and microwave for one minute!






I know, these are amazing!


Let’s keep going…

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know