A Guy Put Tinder And LinkedIn Photos Side By Side And Showed How We Sell Ourselves
Any time we post something on social media, we are putting our best foot forward. I don’t know about you, but for every selfie I post, there are at least 57 other versions of it now in the trash on my phone. I wanna look good! And I have to get above those 11 likes, ya know?
Of course, the pictures I put on my Instagram are much different than the ones I post on Facebook and even more different from the one I put on LinkedIn, but they’re all pictures of me, right?
Well, this is a question that Danish artist Dries Depoorter hopes to tackle in his most recent project. His thesis for the contemporary art installation really focuses on two questions: how do we present ourselves and how much information can we learn about someone based on their profiles?
Take a look and let us know what you think! Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends and ask them for their thoughts!
Social media is literally everything these days.

Each picture in the series comes from two places.

Depoorter states that he thought up the project while considering privacy.

Commenti
Posta un commento