12 Halloween Costumes Children With Disabilities Have Rocked




Halloween is a time for people to be whoever or whatever they want, and for kids, their imaginations can really take flight. Some costumes are easier to pull off than others and children with disabilities can run into more problems than children without them. Of course, that also means that they often get to wear even cooler costumes than most. Here are 12 kids who rock their Halloween costumes and refuse to let any disability hold them back.


SHARE this awesome article on Facebook. These kids are so inspiring!











1. This is so clever!


And if you run out of room for candy, you can always start filling up the shovel!




2. “That wraps up another mystery!”


One of the coolest costumes ever!











3. Can I just say how jealous I am of this costume?


I’d join the dark side in an instant if I saw this kid on my street on Halloween.




4. This is pure gold.


So clever and so cute!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know