15 Disappointed People Who Need To Lower Their Already Reasonable Expectations




Online shopping already gives me severe anxiety. I’m an extremely hands-on person, so not being able to touch something before I fork up my hard-earned cash makes me want to throw up. Being disappointed after you get the first glimpse of the food you patiently waited for in an uncomfortable restaurant booth is even worse than regretting your online purchases. To avoid such discouragement, I suggest lowering your expectations and increasing your sense of humor.  











1. These boots are definitely not made for walking.






2. On the bright side, at least he only wasted his money and not his time. 













3. Maybe these gloves were made for easy texting?






4. Having a cat on your head is much more interesting than having a cap on your head.






I never thought pizza could disappoint me until I saw #8. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know