12 Cringey Pics That Probably Shouldn"t Have Been Shared Online




We’ve all been embarrassed at one point or another… some worse than others. Many of us try our best to avoid public humiliation, as we know it’s hard to escape, but there are some people who aren’t as aware of these social consequences. 


As you read this article, it will become evident that some people either aren’t afraid of public ridicule or they simply aren’t aware of how humiliating their actions are. Either way, it makes for some great giggle bank material for the rest of us. 











1. How romantic…


…and delicious.




2. I’d rather pee my pants or held it in so long I developed a bladder infection. 


Either way, I wouldn’t have posted it on the internet. 











3. Clearly, fangirl is just a fancy word for stalker. 






4. Seems like this guy had a productive day.






#8 is the reason why your mama always told you to stay humble and kind.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know