17 Cars That Put Your Honda Civic To Shame




The kids in high school who wasted money on modifications for their cars were always the worst. They used to loiter in the school parking lot with their hoods popped and music blaring as the people filed onto school buses to go home. At night, they’d do the same thing at the local McDonald’s. And guess what, 10 years later the same clowns from my high school park in front of that same McDonald’s. I guess I can’t be too hard on them. After all, they have cars, and I’m in my mid-20s and car-less. Still, I’d rather have no car than drive a cringe-worthy piece of junk like ones on this list. Except for maybe that upside down car, because that ride is TIGHT. 











1. A bonafide road shark






2. I’d drive this













3. As you can see he’s a really big fan






4. I’m sorry, but this is a dumb car



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know