23 Fails Only Funny "Cause They Didn"t Happen To You




What are fails but the bread and butter of the internet? Simple but satisfying, appealing to everyone, and the symbolic flesh of our lord and savior (okay, maybe not that one) — they are a staple of our internet experience. And while they can be quite painful when they happen to us, they happen to be painfully hilarious when they happen to others — so tuck in and enjoy! 











1. The unfortunate cameraman






2. Do you call 911 or the nearest priest? 













3. I can’t speak for Harry, but personally, I would not want a shrine in every place I’ve thrown up


I can only imagine what my neighbor’s lawn would look like…




4. Sure, animals can be jerks…but so can friends 






If you think that’s a jerk move, wait till you see the next picture…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know