14 Clever Ways To Use An IKEA Cart




One of the most versatile items in the IKEA catalog is the Råskog Utility Cart. These sturdy metal carts are only $30, making them incredibly economical, too. I keep one in the bathroom for my shampoos and soaps so that I can roll them up beside the old clawfoot tub and then tuck them back away when I’m done. The other is quickly being weighed down by art supplies in my office. 


I love this little cart so much that I decided to collect a bunch of examples of how it can be used around the home. I’m sure something in this list will be perfect for you!











1. Keep things organized in the laundry room.


Save yourself from having bottles and boxes spread across the tops of your washing machines or from having to bend down to fetch that special stain remover from the back of a cupboard. The Råskog will keep things close at hand, but still nicely organized. 




2. Bathroom caddy.


For small bathrooms that lack storage space, a Råskog can pick up the slack without taking up a lot of space.











3. For the budding beauty blogger.


Keep all those lipsticks, and glosses, and polishes handy.




4. Replace a side table.


This is what I’m thinking of using a third cart for. My living room side table is just a tray table, so this would be a great upgrade!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know