8 Companies That Don"t Test Their Beauty Products On Animals
Anyone who knows me is well aware that one issue that I am passionate about is animal rights. My love for animals is extremely strong, and I often find myself thinking about how much we don’t deserve them — they’re too good for us in so many ways! One of the many reasons I feel this way is because animal testing is still prevalent in our society. Some of the largest, most prominent companies in the world continue to test their products on innocent creatures, and it is completely unnecessary.
If you feel strongly about this cause like I do, and you want to do your part by not supporting companies that continue to utilize this cruel practice, check out some of the makeup brands that have decided to operate 100% cruelty-free. Having this type of knowledge is not only great for your personal beauty choices, but it can also come in handy when you’re looking to buy gifts for fellow animal lovers.
Let us know what your favorite cruelty-free makeup products are in the COMMENTS and then SHARE this article with everyone you know!
1. Smashbox

2. The Body Shop

3. Burt’s Bees

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills

Commenti
Posta un commento