24 SMH-Worthy Pics Perfect For Facepalming




People take life too seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised if our generation died super early from stress-induced seizures. Even if you did make it to middle age, I bet that constant anxiety will leave you with the deep leathery skin of a 75-year-old smoker. I’m not trying to be morbid, but I do want you to heed my warning. I’m no doctor, but I am fluent in Web MD, so I suggest you listen carefully.  I suggest you take some time to peruse these photos. Who knows, it may save your life. 


Disclaimer: These photos don’t have life-saving abilities. In fact, they may give you a deep sense of disdain for humanity. 











1. How romantic. 






2. In case you were wondering how things were going in Mother Russia. 













3. At least the bison are having a good time. 






4. If you have a death wish, this is the vehicle for you!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know