How Disney Characters Would Celebrate Halloween




Guys, Halloween is almost here, and I have been waiting all year for this day. I can’t wait to wear my costume and fill up on Halloween treats. My stomach is ready for it! 


Anything that has to do with Halloween is blowing up online, and — not gonna lie — I’m loving it! I live for this time of year. Thankfully, one artist is satisfying all my Halloween cravings because he created some awesome Disney Halloween-themed art. That combines my two favorite things. Yay! Check out 15 Disney characters who are celebrating Halloween. They go all out!











1. Shopping 


Halloween is just around the corner, and Disney princesses are preparing. I see you getting a pumpkin, Cinderella. 




2. Pumpkin Carving 


These girls did a great job carving their pumpkins. I love Jasmine’s. Amazing! 











3. Costume Contest 


I think Ariel wins this contest. Jessica Rabbit is always a good choice. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know