16 Mix-Ups That Totally Broke Some Brains
Every now and then, we can wake up not knowing what planet we’re even on. Whether it’s because of some funky dreams or just a serious coffee deficiency, even the smallest stuff can trip us up on days like these.
As we stumble out the door, the world takes on a whole new character but only does it long enough to feel embarrassing. Anyone who’s ever waved at a statue (or worse, a tree) because they thought it was a person for a second knows exactly what I’m talking about.
But even when you get your mind right, it’s usually still not hard to see how you got tripped up. So it’ll probably be fairly easy to understand what these 16 people are going through.
1. Yeah, I definitely can’t fault the dude for this one.

2. Guess they thought the nephew was going to obedience school?

3. Wait, people do this on purpose?

4. I don’t know how long it took me to realize a black dog had its head in the cup, but the cup was too long.

Commenti
Posta un commento