23 Times Everyone Got Totally Spooked




I’m actually a pretty jumpy dude. I think if most of these happened to me, they’d get quite the reaction. Now, I can’t advocate all you guys terrorizing your families and neighborhoods, but if you do, could you let me know? ‘Cause while I hate being scared, I looove seeing others jump out of their shoes! 


It’s all in good fun, so sit back and enjoy these pranksters and be glad it didn’t happen to you!











1. The kids of this caring mom






2. The owner of this brand new TV with an uploaded picture of a broken screen on it













3. This traveler 






4. The neighbors



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know