12 Celebrities Who Have Been Photographed With Their Exes" Future Baes




Relationships in Hollywood can be a little confusing. Are they still together? Who knows. A lot of celebrities get caught in a love triangle, and I’m totally here for it. I just sit back and watch it all unfold. It’s like I’m watching a movie. If you love the drama like me, then you will love this. Check out 12 celebrities who have been photographed with their exes’ future baes. Honestly, most of these photos are a little awkward! My favorite is #8. 











1. I had no idea that Nikki Reed and Robert Pattinson dated!


That was before Kristen Stewart came into the picture. They all worked on Twilight together, too. Talk about awkward. 




2. I guess Big Sean has a thing for the girls he sings with. 


A little while after this couple broke up, Big Sean and Jhené Aiko recorded an album together. They have been together ever since. I love this couple! Not only are they beautiful, but it’s magical when they collaborate. Their songs are amazing! 











3. Big Sean was photographed with Ariana’s future man. 


I guess Ariana also can’t help but fall in love with the people she works with. 




4. Friends turned into enemies. 


Katy dated Taylor’s ex John Mayer. Sadly, that didn’t last. Can you guys become friends again?  

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know