12 Bizarre Food Requests Made By Celebs




I’ve always been a pretty picky eater. I know what I like and I definitely know what I hate when it comes to food! And even though most of my friends and family find it super annoying, it’s nice to know that I’m not the only one out there! There are some celebs out there who really know what they want when they come backstage after performing or presenting at an awards show. Here are some of the really specific and kind of weird requests celebs have made when it comes to food! When a celeb wants something, they get it!











1. What Beyoncé wants, she gets! After singing her heart out to stadiums of fans, Queen Bey likes to go backstage and have baked chicken that is “heavily seasoned.” 






2. Lady Gaga knows what she wants to eat! She’s requested that in her dressing room, she has peanut butter with flax seed that can’t have more than four grams of sugar. 


You can’t fault someone for knowing what they like!











3. According to her rider, Christina Aguilera requests bottled water in her dressing room. That’s normal, right? Well, it gets more specific. She wants bottled water at room temperature, but it can’t be Evian! 






I wonder what water she does like!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know