Don"t Let This Tiny House Fool You, It"s A Mini Modern Mansion




People who feel burdened by their material belongings are downsizing to much smaller lodgings — tiny homes. I am not really a fan of the whole tiny home thing, personally. It’s not that I can’t live without all my stuff, I just don’t want to. Or is could be because I am a little claustrophobic. The thought of a roof only about a foot from my face while I am sleeping really freaks me out. I like space, and lots of it. I also like to entertain, so having people over in a small, confined space just doesn’t sound fun. 


Although, after seeing this tiny home, if I had to live in one — I would definitely want it to be this one. Take a look at these pictures and let me know if you agree! 











This “mini mansion” (I call it a mini mansion — “tiny home” just didn’t seem fitting) is gorgeous! 


It proves that down sizing on space doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice luxury.




 It has that whole “less is more” thing down pat. 













This just proves that with the right decor and staging, you can make any tiny home into a mini mansion!






A spa-like bathroom with lots of light, you would hardly feel cramped in here.  






Wait ’til you see the loft bedroom. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know