12 Beauty Bloggers Who Embrace Their Unique Beauty
It’s human nature to want something that you don’t have. My hair is very curly, and I have always wished for straight hair. I would straighten my hair all the time, and after all those years, I’m sure you can imagine how dead it was. Pretty gross. My only solution to get it back to a healthy state was to stop straightening it. That sounded impossible to me, but if I wanted healthy hair, then I would have to. After wearing my hair naturally for a few months, I actually started to like it. I’m finally comfortable with getting my hair wet in a pool, and I’m not embarrassed with how unruly it is. All it took was some time for me to get comfortable with it.
Nobody is perfect, but it is our imperfections that make us so unique. There are so many amazing beauty bloggers on Instagram who embrace their differences, and they are not afraid to show the world. I look up to all these women! They are amazing, and so is their confidence. Here are 12 beauty bloggers who embrace their unique beauty!
1. Lauren Elyse

2. Kaitlyn Dobrow

3. Cassandra Naud

4. Em Ford

Commenti
Posta un commento