Why Andrew Garfield Said Filming "The Amazing Spider-Man" Really Stunk




I give The Amazing Spider-Man a hard time because of two things.


I’m biased for Tobey Maguire and I thought the second series with Andrew Garfield was just missing somethin’. I mean, it was trying to be funny but I feel like it had MASSIVE gaps in the story and execution.


Like it was kinda hollow.











Well it turns out that I wasn’t alone in thinking that. Andrew Garfield kind of agrees.


AKA Spider-Man agrees with me.




He said he was “heartbroken” after playing Peter Parker and not because he only got to do it for two movies.


Fighting B-list villains like The Lizard and Electro.











“There’s something about being that young in that kind of machinery which I think is really dangerous,” Garfield said. “I was still young enough to struggle with the value system, I suppose, of corporate America.”


He told Amy Adams on Variety’s “Actors on Actors” interview that he struggled to deal with his role in a giant machine of a movie.




He said he’s been wanting to play Spider-Man since he was a kid and KNEW it was an opportunity he couldn’t pass up. But what broke him was that he wasn’t “top of the priority list.”


Meaning…

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know