18 Things To Know About Goldie Hawn
Goldie Hawn is one of those names I’d drop in conversation as a little kid that would impress my friends’ parents.
“What the… why does this little boy know who Goldie Hawn is?!” they’d say as I poured them a martini and lit their cigarette. That’s right, I was a six-year-old bartender, get over it. Saying I was wise beyond my years is a massive understatement, mainly because I wasn’t really wise at all, I just watched a lot of old movies with my family.
But despite my vast knowledge of the great actress known as Goldie Hawn, here are a few things I didn’t know until now.
1. Goldie is her real name.

2. She started taking tap and ballet lessons when she was just three years old.

3. Her first time performing on stage was in a production of Romeo and Juliet.

Classic Goldie.

Commenti
Posta un commento