Woman Loses 220 Lb After Diagnosed With Diabetes
When it comes to turning our lives around or improving them, the answer is often easier said than done. Not impossible, though. Some of us are blessed with a chance to make things better and fully recover from our struggles — just as long as we put in the effort.
Nothing in life is handed to us and while some people don’t want to try, there are others who know that to get anywhere, they have to do it themselves. One woman faced a diagnosis after her weight spiraled out of control. She could have let it take over her life. But instead, she took things into her own hands and turned everything around.
Ever since 22-year-old Haley Duff was little, she struggled with her weight.

“Throughout school, I was severely bullied, every day I would dread going to school.”

“Teasing is all I remember of my primary to secondary years.”

Commenti
Posta un commento