Here"s What All Of Al Pacino"s Kids Look Like




There aren’t many actors out there who have been in as many cool films as the great Al Pacino. In fact, I bet upon reading his name in that last sentence you started reciting your favorite Pacino movie quote, whether it be “Say hello to my little friend!” or “Just when I thought that I was out, they pull me back in.” Geez, I told you he was a great actor! But did you know that he is also a father?











That’s right, Al is the proud daddy of three beautiful kids.


Two daughters and a son.




Though Al’s never actually been married, he’s been in a few serious relationships that have led to his fatherhood.


The mother of his child is acting coach Jan Tarrant. 











Then his other two children, who are twins, were a result of his relationship with Beverly D’Angelo.


He and D’Angelo were together from 1996 until 2003. 






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know