15 Male Celebs Who Married Women Clearly Out Of Their League




Whether you’re in a committed relationship or still flying solo, chances are that you’ve probably come across the kind of couple that leave you wondering “what the hell does she see in him?!” I mean it may sound superficial, but everybody tends to freak out when a beautiful woman is dating a less than attractive man. I tend to take the opposite approach – I freak out with happiness for the dude! Good for them! Looks aren’t everything, and they were able to land a total babe with nothing but their personality! Take these 15 male celebs who married up.


Which couple surprised you the most? COMMENT and let us know.











1. Jay Z and Beyonce 


They may be the King and Queen, but let’s face it – the Queen is definitely the looker of the couple.




2. Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor


You might recognize this funny couple from their roles in the Zoolander films, but they’ve actually been married since the beginning of the millennium. Since getting married, they’ve been working together on screen and have evolved as one of the funniest couples in Hollywood.











3. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde


Men everywhere secretly hate Jason Sudeikis for being lucky enough to be in a relationship with the gorgeous Olivia Wilde. Being funny goes a long way guys…




4. Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell


Everybody loves Dax and Kristen! I mean I’m sure there are a ton of dudes in Hollywood who would be more than willing to steal Bell away from him, but they’re in love and that’s all that matters right?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know