13 Secrets From The Set Of "Hitch"
I bet it’s pretty hard to find a person who doesn’t like Will Smith. He’s just so charming and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was the best show on TV! I’m pretty obsessed with Will so that means I’ve seen just about everything that he’s ever been in. If it’s movies, I usually go see them the first day they’re released! And that’s exactly what I did when Hitch came out. And then I bought it on DVD and continued to watch it… all the time. It’s just a feelgood movie about a guy that’s just trying to help other men out in the dating world. It’s basically Will Smith trying to teach other people how to be Will Smith and it’s awesome! Here is everything you need to know about one of the best romcoms ever: Hitch!
1. Will recommended Kevin James for the role of Albert because he’s obsessed with Kevin’s show The King of Queens.

2. One of the most famous scenes in the movie is when Albert shows Hitch all his dance moves. Apparently, Kevin came up with every single dance move in that scene!

3. Will and Kevin became best friends on set. According to Kevin, they got along so well that they hung out all the time after work.

4. If you look closely, Allegra’s cheating boyfriend in the movie is Alexander Skarsgåard! He appears in the movie in a tabloid photograph.

Commenti
Posta un commento