16 Children"s Lunches From Around The World
I remember in high school getting lunch every day. Tuesday was the best day of the week because it was chicken finger day and they were so good. Most other days I brought my lunch because it was healthier and cheaper, but I was all about that cafeteria food on Tuesdays.
I also remember taking a trip to Hungary and being surprised at how different their lunch was — well, all their meals, really — and wondering what it would be like to be a student at a school there. Do they have chicken finger day? Or at least a day they look forward to? Based on these school lunches, I would have to say yes.
Let us know which one you would love to try in the COMMENTS!
1. United States.

2. United Kingdom.

3. Japan.

4. Korea.

Commenti
Posta un commento