12 Transformations That Show The Power Of Makeup




There are few things I love more than a good, dramatic makeup transformation. Makeup artists are basically wizards, and their magical powers never cease to amaze me. And although there’s nothing wrong with wearing little-to-no makeup, there are certain times when you just want to say, “No, I did not wake up like this.” The makeup transformations that grace this list are absolutely phenomenal and have definitely left me wishing a professional makeup artist would show up at my bedside every morning. So if you’re ready to see some amazing before and afters pictures, keep reading for a list of 12 beauty transformations that truly show the glorious power of makeup. 











1. Eye Drama


Wow. I cannot get over how dramatic and sultry her eyes look in this after shot! Nothing screams transformation like a deep, smokey eye. 




2. Auburn Beauty


Her skin looks flawless and her eyes totally pop in this phenomenal after shot. I also love how well her auburn hair complements her skin tone and eye color!











3. Photo Finish 


I am seriously amazed at how flawless her skin looks in this after shot. I also love how well the subtly sparkly burgundy eyeshadow brings out her eyes. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know