16 People With An Ample Supply Of Shambles In Their Life




So. Here we are again. How’s it going? Everything OK? 



My day started off with me dropping my toothbrush in the toilet, then contemplating how bad this was, really. It’s just water, right? 


Then I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and realized I had hit rock bottom.


So I went back to bed and dreamed of a better tomorrow. Then I realized I was supposed to be at work an hour ago.


Needless to say, I was destined to write this article. Make sure to tag your favorite mess of a person in the COMMENTS and let them know what rock bottom feels like. 










1. I wonder what job interview he’s going to? 






2. Listen, man. Mistakes were made. But good news! We’ll be much closer after this













3. When you literally give up half of everything you own in the divorce 






4. Clearly, I’m in the wrong neighborhood 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know