12 Pop Culture Characters Reimagined As Curvy Fashionistas




I love Disney movies. Especially Disney princess films. I mean, as awesome as they are, I wouldn’t be doing half of the stuff that the princesses do. Aurora fell in love with a guy after one kiss. These movies are fun to watch, but I’m sure that we can agree that they are very unrealistic. 


Jonquel Norwood is an illustrator, and she is also a huge fan of Disney. She was inspired to draw Disney princesses that have a modern-day makeover. The average clothing size for many American women is between 12 and 14. She drew these princesses with some beautiful curves! Not only did she draw princesses, but she also drew pop culture characters as well. These drawings are pretty awesome. 











1. Jasmine 


Gorgeous! I’m loving the genie lamp belt accessory. 




2. Sally


Can I borrow that dress? 











3. Tiana 


From head to toe, Tiana is killing it. She rocks green perfectly!




4. Harley Quinn


Jonquel Norwood drew this drawing as a tribute to all the curvy cosplayers who believe they can’t be their character because of their body type. So inspirational!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know