20 Super Wild Texts Good For All The Laughs




As far as the internet is concerned, people only text each other for a few main reasons. Either they’re hoping to finesse a hookup or some food (or both, I guess), they’re mad, they feel like tearing their friends up with some vicious savagery, or they wanna annoy someone with a weird in-joke.


Of course, we all know there’s all sorts of boring stuff in between, but I think we’re all better off just sticking with the picture the internet paints for us.


So, let’s enjoy these 20 texts that we still can’t enough of.











1. Hahaha, I’d have a hard time saying no to this.


Even though there’s probably no way to pick anything besides the trap card.




2. Something tells me this is only gonna make him do it more.


When you’re mad at someone and they hit you with that many crying laugh emojis, you’re pretty much doomed.











3. Ouch, it’s one of those things where all you can do is just kind of sputter angrily.


If we still wore monocles, this is the part where we’d lose them.




4. Man, wasting bae’s time just jumped to a whole new level.


If this person sent me somewhere, I’d Google the address just to make sure I’m not going to an abandoned house or a dump or something.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know