15 Terrifying Facts About "The Blair Witch Project"




I still remember the night that I saw The Blair Witch Project. I convinced my friends that it was a good idea to watch the movie at a sleepover. Spoiler alert: I made a poor decision and it was, in fact, not a good idea. I was so scarred from that movie for, like, a year! I was so sure that the whole thing was real and that the Blair Witch would come after me too! And to be honest, I don’t think I’m totally over being scared about the movie. And what’s really scary is that knowing the behind-the-scenes facts about the movie makes it even creepier. A LOT happened during filming and now I have goosebumps just thinking about it. Here’s everything you need to know about the horror movie that scared the whole world. 











1. Heather Donahue’s mom actually received hundreds of sympathy cards from people who believed that her daughter was actually dead or missing! 






2. The three leads believed that the Blair Witch was a real legend while they were filming but they knew the film was going to be fake. Only after the movie was released did they find out that the entire mythology was made up the film’s creators.













3. The directors kept in touch with Heather, Michael C. Williams and Joshua Leonard with walkie-talkies to make sure they didn’t get lost while roaming around in the forest. Apparently, they still got lost at least three times! 






4. One of the video cameras used by the actors was bought at Circuit City. After filming finished, the producers went back and returned the camera for a full refund! That made their budget money go even further!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know