24 Things We Didn"t Know About Tiffany Trump




Being a Trump is synonymous with being talked about. With Donald Trump’s presidency, it seems like every piece of news these days is somehow related to America’s first family. While we know lots about Trump’s eldest daughter, Ivanka, how much do you know about his youngest daughter, Tiffany? Between her relationship with her mother, Marla Maples, and ties with the rest of the Trump family, Tiffany has already led quite the life (and she’s only 23!). Keep on reading to learn more about Donald Trump’s second-youngest child. 











1. You guessed it! Tiffany was named after iconic jewelry company Tiffany & Co.


She was named after the Tiffany & Co. on the corner of 5th Avenue and 57th Street in New York City, the very one that Audrey Hepburn made famous.




2. Tiffany was raised by her mother, Marla Maples, in California. 


She got her private education at the Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California. 











3. Tiffany is an outspoken supporter of her father. 


While speaking at the Republican National Convention, she said, “His desire for excellence is contagious. He possesses a unique gift for bringing that trait out in others, starting with those closest to him.” She continued, “I have admired my father all of my life, and I love him with all my heart.”




4. It’s no secret that Tiffany and her mom are basically BFFs. 


When Tiffany was 17, she disclosed to Oprah, “My mom and I have always been very close, I think, since she did raise me as a single mom … I’ve grown up always together and I know my friends are like, ‘Wow, you guys really have a really good relationship!’ She’s with me a lot of the time.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know