16 Celebrities Who Started From The Bottom Now They"re Here
Guess what people? Celebrities are just like us, or at least, they were at one point. If you think that they are immune to terrible haircuts, embarrassing jobs, or creepy yearbook photos, then think again.
Sometimes it’s hard to believe someone so successful ever went through an awkward stage or worked a menial job for a day in their now privileged lives. As someone who has spent a good amount of time creeping through the bowels of the internet looking for flaws in the rich and famous, I can assure you that everyone has something humiliating to hide. It is even more satisfying when you find a rare gem of the most glamorous model looking like an absolute fool. I mean it’s human nature to relish in the flaws of others, so I’m not too concerned about how much joy I take in these photos.
1. From dork to Drake.

2. In the ’80s and ’90s, not crimping your hair was a sin, so don’t hate the player, hate the game!

3. Laugh all you want, but I bet Mila Kunis made more paper before high school than you have in 3 years.

4. Before the WWF, the Rock’s hobbies included shopping for turtlenecks, picking his hair and rocking a fanny pack.

After you see # 7 you’ll never look at Vin Diesel the same way again.
Commenti
Posta un commento