15 Things In Your Home That Have Secret Uses




I dunno about you kids, but I love a good life hack.


To find out that perfectly innocuous items in my home have a “secret talent” makes me stupidly happy. 


Here are some of my favorite life hacks to date. Brace yourselves, folks—and prepare to be amazed!


OK, look: I may be over-selling this, but honestly, these tips are pretty great and there are heaps I had never seen before. 


I’ve saved you the legwork of finding them. Enjoy! 











1. Chalk


Best friend of teachers around the globe, this plain little fellow is capable of so much more than educating bored children. Did you know it can remove rings from your collar, clean up a grease stain, polish your silverware, and mask the cracks in your wall? Click here to discover all that chalk is capable of!




2. Zip-top bags


Ahhh the re-sealable bag. One of my favorite household items!I use these bad boys for just about everything: marinating meats, storing everything from art to crackers, and most importantly, making cookie packs for friends (true story). Here are a whole bunch of cool uses that will make sure you never look at this bag the same way again. 











3. Wax paper


It’s funny, I remember wax paper as something my Grandmother used to use when she was baking. Turns out, this old-fashioned baking-aid is a bit of a miracle worker, as it can unsnag a stuck zipper, line your fridge shelves to prevent mess, and it can even make your taps super shiny!GO WAX PAPER!




4. Vinegar


I am sure you all know what a versatile cleaner vinegar is. From washing fruit and veg to shining your tiles, you can use vinegar to clean just about anything—but did you know it can remove rust? Clean up spilled candle wax? Get rid of just about any bad smell? Fight insects in the garden? Yeah! Me neither!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know