18 More Weird Things We Spotted In The Backgrounds Of Movies




I think every body who has ever lived has had at least ONE strange habit. I mean, some of us bite our fingernails and some of us like to crack our knuckles. Me? I like to people-watch. Sure it’s incredibly creepy but please don’t get it confused with stalking. All I’m saying is that when I’m out in a public space somewhere, I tend to catch myself watching people from afar. 


By the way – I’m single, ladies. 











1. Jurassic Park


Most people were so impressed by the animatronic T-rex that they probably didn’t notice the scene where the cameraman aims a little too high, ultimately revealing a studio sprinkler that was being used for rain.




2. Despicable Me


All of the Minions were the clearly the breakout characters of this animated family film. However, did you happen to notice the passionate kiss one of them plants on another when they’re celebrating their evil achievements?











3. Terminator 2: Judgement Day


Not sure if anyone else noticed how easily that knife bent…




4. Year One


This Jack Black/Michael Cera comedy saw the comedians taking things back to prehistoric times. The movie wasn’t necessarily a fan favorite, but it did have an interesting scene where some guy in the background was getting pretty close with a goat.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know